|Item Name||Fully Welded Ball Valve for Heating and Fuel Gas System|
|Size||DN50 to DN1400; 2″ to 56″|
|Pressure||ANSI Class 150|
|Material||A105, A350LF2, A182 F316, etc|
|End Connection||Flange ASME B16.5/B16.47, BW|
|Temperature Range||-46 to 150°C|
|Operation Type||Lever, Gear Operated or actuated|
|Payment&Shipping Terms||L/C; T/T(30% deposit, 70% against B/L copy)|
|Shipping Port||Any port in China|
Features of fully welded ball valves for heating and fuel gas system are as follows:
1) Ball valve with fixed shaft, fully welded structure which can reduce or eliminate leakage.
2) Plate welding series fully welded ball valve adopts full forging material, it has compact structure with light weight and high strength, maintenance free, and design life can up to 30 years.
3) The bidirectional sealing valve (DBB) allows the venting and discharge of the valve chamber at the fully open and fully closed position.
4) There are two valve seat design:
Single piston effect (standard) to provide the valve cavity overpressure self discharge function
Double piston effect provides double seal barrier.
5) Low valve torque
6) Valve fire test has API, 6FA, API607
7) Blowout prevention valve stem, anti-blow out stem
8) Anti-static design
Plate welding series full welded ball valve is designed for urban gas pipeline network and heat pipe network transportation phase, valve room and distribution station yard.