|Item Name||Top Entry Ball Valve|
|Size||DN50 to DN1000; 2″ to 40″|
|Pressure||ANSI Class 150 to ANSI 2500|
|Material||A105, A350LF2, A182 F316, Duplex stainless steel and other high alloy|
|End Connection||Flange ASME B16.5/B16.47, BW|
|Temperature Range||-46 to 550°C|
|Operation Type||Manual, Gear Operated or actuated|
|Payment&Shipping Terms||L/C; T/T(30% deposit, 70% against B/L copy)|
|Shipping Port||Any port in China|
Features of top entry ball valves are as follows:
1) Integral cast body design, top entry trunnion mounted support, flange structure.
2) High strength stem structure to ensure the precise positioning of the ball.
3) The valve stem adopts the anti-blow out structure to ensure the safety of the operation of the valve.
4) Stem with two sets of O-ring, plus the fire retardant packing structure effectively prevent leakage and do good to corrosion protection.
5) Valve stem with bow friction coefficient of the bearing.
6) Valve seat spring is made of the X-750 INCONEL helical spring, to ensure the sealing performance of the valve seat.
7) Valve with a double piston effect seat to ensure two-way sealing valve inlet and outlet.
8) The valve seat adopts 4 layer seal structure to ensure the reliability of the valve seal.
9) Valve is with the sealant injection structure at the seat and stem, in an emergency we can inject into the sealant to help the valve stem or valve seat seal.
10) The valve seat adopts the unique retractable technology to ensure online replacement for the stem and maintenance.
11) There is anti-static device on the valve.