|Item Name||Fully Welded Ball Valve With Extended Stem|
|Size||DN50 to DN1400; 2″ to 60″|
|Pressure||ANSI Class 150 to ANSI 2500|
|Material||A105, A350LF2, F304, F316, F22, F304L, F316L, F51, F55, etc|
|End Connection||RF, RTJ, BW|
|Temperature Range||-29 to 150°C|
|Operation Type||Manual, Gear Operated or actuated|
|Payment&Shipping Terms||L/C; T/T(30% deposit, 70% against B/L copy)|
|Shipping Port||Any port in China|
Features of forged trunnion ball valves are as follows:
1) The cylindrical body that of overall compound forging welding has the characteristics of good strength, good sealing, defect-free dimension, non-maintenance and long service life of 30 years.
2) Extended stem, York and other valve accessories design enable to operate and control valves easily.
3) The design of transitional short pipeline make our customers easy to install and weld on site.
4) We use internal support structure to fix the ball, valve stem and ball is split, which makes the medium pressure on ball reduces to be minimum and so as the valve torque.
5) Unique dual piston seat and multilevel sealing structure on seat sealing surface can effectively ensure excellent sealing performance.
6) Assisting device for sealing grease injection on seat and stem provide absolute seal security.
7) We adopt closed conductive circuit design on ball, valve seat, valve stem and body, which can derive static spark generated by friction between the ball and seat, thus it can prevent electrostatic charge.
8) The stem is featured by anti flying out structure, which improved the security of the valve operation.
9) Valve seat and stem are adopted fireproof design.