|Item Name||Metal to Metal Hard Seal Ball Valve|
|Size||DN50 to DN600; 2″ to 24″|
|Pressure||ANSI Class 150 to ANSI 2500|
|Material||A105, A350LF2, A182 F316, Duplex stainless steel and other high alloy|
|End Connection||Flange ASME B16.5/B16.47|
|Temperature Range||-46 to 550°C|
|Operation Type||Lever, Gear Operated or actuated|
|Payment&Shipping Terms||L/C; T/T(30% deposit, 70% against B/L copy)|
|Shipping Port||Any port in China|
Features of metal to metal ball valves are as follows:
1) These valves have good overall appearance and innovative design.
2) Bi-directional sealing structure, valve cavity is with the function of automatic overpressure relief.
3) Unique double internal support structure for ball, so switching torque is small and easy to operate.
4) Bi-directional sealing and full bore, with double block and bleed (DBB) fiction.
5) We use the combined seat structure with floating spring loaded and mosaic preceding stage sealing.
6) Using double sealed seat to better ensure the sealing performance of the valve.
7) Equipped with an emergency sealant injection system with auxiliary valve seat seal emergency.
8) Newly-designed anti-blowout stem.
9) Unique split stuffing box structure.
10) It is to maintain and with long service life.
Chemical, petrochemical, power, oil and gas, gas, drilling platforms, gas supply and water supply. etc.