|Item Name||G-type Fully Welded Ball Valve|
|Size||DN50 to DN1400; 2″ to 56″|
|Pressure||ANSI Class 150 to Class 1500|
|Material||A105, A350LF2, A182 F316, etc|
|End Connection||Flange ASME B16.5/B16.47, BW|
|Temperature Range||-46 to 150°C|
|Operation Type||Lever, Gear Operated, Electric, Pneumatic, Gas Over Hydraulic|
|Payment&Shipping Terms||L/C; T/T(30% deposit, 70% against B/L copy)|
|Shipping Port||Any port in China|
Features of fully welded ball valves are as follows:
1) Ball valve with fixed shaft, fully welded structure, only one welding, which can reduce or eliminate leakage.
2) G-type series fully welded ball valve adopts full forging material, it has compact structure with light weight and high strength, maintenance free, and design life can up to 30 years.
3) The bidirectional sealing valve (DBB) allows the venting and discharge of the valve chamber at the fully open and fully closed position.
4) There are two valve seat design:
Single piston effect (standard) to provide the valve cavity overpressure self discharge function
Double piston effect provides double seal barrier.
5) Low valve torque
6) Valve fire test has API, 6FA, API607
7) Blowout prevention valve stem, anti-blow out stem
8) Anti-static design
G-type series full welded ball valves as a kind of emergency shut-off valves are designed for long distance transportation of natural gas or oil products, compressor stops and station and yard distribution station.Quote Now!